State Construction Manual
The State Construction Manual (SCM) serves as a guide to assist state agencies, design professionals, special consultants, and construction professionals with the processes and procedures for completing capital projects for the State of Georgia. The SCM is a collaboration of the Georgia State Financing and Investment Commission and the Board of Regents, in consultation with other state entities and industry experts.
Collaborative participants include agencies, authors, contributors, steering committee members and steering committee volunteers.
• Georgia State Financing & Investment Commission
• Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia Office of Real Estate & Facilities Manual
• Boyken International, Inc.
• The Architecture Group
• Lott + Barber Architects
• Nottingham Brook & Pennington Engineers
• Paulien & Associates Steering Committee Members
• Turner Construction
• Holder Construction
• Uzun and Case
• Lord Aeck & Sargent Architects
• Johnson, Spellman & Associates, Inc.
• Piedmont Construction Group
• Richard + Wittschiebe, Inc.
• King & Spaulding
• Shapiro Fussell
• Inglett & Stubbs
• Comfort Systems USA
• Houser Walker Architecture
• Macon State University
Steering Committee Volunteers
• AIA Georgia
• SBX Technologies
• Associated General Contractors
• Flynn Finderup Architects
• Sutton Architectural Services, Inc.
• Rosser International
• Walter P. Moore Structural Engineers
• S.L. King & Associates
• Nova Engineering & Environmental
• A.W. Hutchison & Associates, LLC