GSFIC Bond MMR Allocation
If you have any questions about the program or project eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Disbursement of the $25,000,000 in bond funds appropriated for major repairs and renovation of State-owned facilities throughout the state.
- Improve and protect State properties by funding capital improvement projects for entities where financial resources have been limited.
- Serve a broad section of projects throughout the state.
- To encourage broad participation by contractors and professionals, GSFIC will offer technical assistance to help process documentation and pay requests.
- Preference will be given to firms based on proximity to the project.
- GSFIC will work with the Governor’s Office of Planning and Budget and the State Properties Commission on identifying project selection and prioritizing needs.
- GSFIC will modify the procurement process to reach greater participation from smaller firms or firms that may not normally participate in GSFIC construction projects.
- Project size may vary, but typical project pricing will range from $50,000 to $1,000,000.
- Requests will be reviewed, and priority given to “shovel ready” projects that may begin ASAP.
- GSFIC will assign Project Managers to all projects to help complete documentation and ensure compliance of Bond Funding.
- GSFIC is simplifying the contracting requirements while protecting the integrity of the project.
GSFIC Project Support Staff
- Project Managers / Assistant Project Managers / Construction Compliance Specialists / Design Review / Procurement / Legal / Accounting